First-come, first-serve program. Qualifying projects can receive awards offsetting 75% the eligible equipment and software costs. Project cap of up to $750,000.
Funding Lane applications open September 1st at 9a.m. PT and are due September 30th, 2022 at 5 p.m. PT.
EnergIIZE Commercial Vehicles (Energy Infrastructure Incentives for Zero- Emission Commercial Vehicles) is funded by the California Energy Commission’s Clean Transportation Program and implemented by CALSTART. EnergIIZE provides incentives for zero-emission vehicle infrastructure for medium- and heavy-duty battery electric and hydrogen fuel cell vehicles that reside and operate in the state of California. Commercial fleet users interested in deploying electric charging infrastructure for MD/HD electric vehicles may be eligible for up to $750k of funding per project.
- Level 2 Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE)
- DC Fast-Charge EVSE
- Charge Management Software
- Electrical Panel Upgrades
- Wiring and Conduit
- Small business as recognized by the California State Legislative Code, Section 14837.
- Certified Minority Business Enterprise, Woman-Owned Small Business, Veteran-Owned Small Business, or LGBT-Owned Small Business.
- Transit agencies located in or that have at least 50% of fleet operations in a designated Disadvantaged Community (according to CalEnviroScreen 4.0).
- School Districts in a designated Disadvantaged Community (according to CalEnviroScreen 4.0). Low-Income Community (as defined by AB 1550).
- Tribal entity
- Non-profit organizations
Application Information: https://energiize.org/static/media/EV%20Jump%20Start%20Lane%20Factsheet.28de1ed1.pdf
*Application forms must be downloaded. Visit https://energiize.org/ and click the “here” in the “Click here to download your EV Jump Start application kit” on the home page.